Monday 24 August 2015

Njie Clinton's Fiancee, Syndy Emade Allegedly Pregnant For Her Ex

Ahem! Where do I begin??????
   So Njie Clinton Cameroonian professional footballer who currently plays for Premier League club Tottenham Hotspur and the Cameroon national team (also my brother from the same hometown and trie,*wink*) has been engaged to Syndy Emade, movie producer, actress and model for...well I don't know how long. According to reliable sources their traditional marriage was supposed to be coming up in three weeks but as it stands that one no go happen again at allllll because Syndy get belle and nobi Njie Clinton be baby-daddy.

Close sources confirm the beauty queen has been cheating on this my hot bakweri brother. Hmmmm... soteyyyyy belle enter. Jeez!!!. End of my story and end of engagement for these two but wait ohh, a very close pal to Syndy shared this story on IG so I have a feeling it might be a publicity stunt...better ohhhh.

No comments:

Post a Comment