Friday 30 January 2015

Obsessed With Nathalie Koah`s Style

If you do not know who Nathalie Koah is, Google is ever willing to be at your service. *wink*.
Well, I`m excited to do my first style profile on this blog. My wish for the  label "Beauty and Fashion" was to first feature a Cameroonian who got a great sense of style and youpiieee!!! Here she is! I got these pictures from her Instagram page...hope this won`t warrant a convocation?lol. kidding. Nathalie is one of the most followed Cameroonians on Instagram with almost 7,000 followers.
Ok! If you know any one who`s got a great sense of style kindly drop the name on the comment section or email it to me at emendeley@gmail.com. Enjoy Nat`s style and errmmm she`s the Louboutin kinda gurl...if you know what I mean. More pics after the cut.

Nathalie shows off her engagement ring
At Yaounde Hilton Hotel
Helicopter ride in the US

Nathalie is set for a court hearing


casual chic!
Another trip overseas
Nathalie shows off one of her many Louboutin heels
A day at work
In South Africa
Nathalie the football fan



1 comment:

  1. Wow!!! her style is dope! the first pic got me dreaming. I love her short hair as well. First time on this blog and i`m loving it!

    ReplyDelete