Tuesday 27 January 2015

Samuel Eto`o officially Signs Contract With Italian Football Club - Sampdoria



Eto`o also shared a good bye message with his Everton fans. see below.


http://photos-e.ak.instagram.com/hphotos-ak-xfa1/t51.2885-15/10950464_376809642500764_1427805873_n.jpg

setoo9Dear Toffees, 
I've been blessed to spend these past few months with you. 
To my pleasure, I have discovered here a crowd of warm, passionate, affectionate and supportive fans... It's time for me to leave, but wherever I go, I will bring with me all the memories we've built together.

A special "Thank You" to the Everton staff who helped me settle down and of course to our manager Roberto, who made all of that possible. 
It was an honour to be part of your army.

You will always be in my heart.

Yours Sincerely, 
Samuel Eto'o

No comments:

Post a Comment