Wednesday 21 January 2015

Black November Is The First Movie I Want To Watch In 2015

Cover-Black-November1
I have always admired the whole Amata clan, not only are the men hot but they got brains too. I mean they have made one of the best movies in Africa and now one of them, Jeta Amata is making it big in Hollywood right now. I have known quite a good number of Jeta`s movies, I still remember his interview over CNN few years back and then again he talked of a very timely movie- Last Flight to Abuja. It was timely because Dana Airlines, a private company in Nigeria crashed just about when Jeta released the movie, killing dozens. He talked of huge plans ahead but I couldn`t imagine how huge so now through Black November, I know just how huge-it`s super huge.

 It`s not only Hollywood, it`s a Hollywood blockbuster and as an African, my pride knows no bounds. Feedback on Black November is trending on social media. Once again Jeta shows the world what they might have been missing out in a situation as real as the Niger-Delta crisis. Check out the list of the huge cast on the promo pic above. I will love whoever makes me watch this movie for life! *wink*, yes, that`s how badly I want to watch it. Any help? For an avant-gout go to Youtube. Find below a few reactions from some cast members and also testimonies from those who have been privileged to watch. Rock on Jeta!
01-Wyclef-Comment-1
02-Akon
03-Comment-2-VP-Universal
01-Wyc-more-Comment
Comments-8
Comments-9
04-Vivica-Fox

No comments:

Post a Comment